Use OKR Examples to help you define your OKRs.
Review your OKRs with your company.
- Hold a team or company meeting to set and review OKRs.
- It may be helpful to review them with an OKR expert.
Communicate your Key Result progress so everyone is updated.
- It is best to elaborate on what moved progress forward
- Online OKR tools make this even easier
- Align your weekly activities to your Objectives to create a list of tasks that have gone into accomplishing a given goal.
Align your Objectives.
- Think of how your Objectives are related from the company to personal levels
A software with an OKR Hierarchy view lets you see all your goals and how they connect in an easy to view format.